- Go to Agoda.com and navigate to the options menu in the upper-right corner.
- Click List your place.
- Select your property type by clicking either HOME or HOTEL.
- In the pop-up window, double check that the details align with your property type. If yes, click Confirm and start onboarding.
- Complete the form and click Create account. If you already have an Agoda account, click Sign in instead.
- Complete your property registration by providing information for the 7 categories below. For more information on how to complete each section, a tutorial video is provided in the next section.
- Basics: Provide an overview of the property details. Additional cancellation policies can be added after registration is complete.
- Location: Specify the location of the property.
- Facilities: Ensure that at least three facilities are listed and described.
- Rooms and details: Add the initial set of rooms with their respective details. Note that more rooms can be added later with adjusted names and availability once registration is complete.
- Photos: Upload a minimum of three property photos and one room photo.
- Profile: Enter the contact information for the property. Specify your preferred payment preferences.
- Publish: Confirm your agreement to the global terms and conditions in order to complete registration and publish your property’s listing.
Once registration is complete, your property’s listing will undergo a verification process by Agoda’s fraud validation system which typically takes up to 72 hours. During this process, your property’s listing will not be live.
We suggest you register as an Agoda Homes property if you would like to rent out only 1 room. For more information about Agoda Homes, click here.
To modify your star rating, please contact us and provide the supporting documents. For more information on how you can update your star rating, click here.
If you have already registered with Agoda, use your email to login to YCS directly. Once logged in, you have the option to register another property. To do so, simply select New Hotel Approval from the drop-down list located under your property’s name in the upper-right corner. Then, follow the process above to register your new property.
Read this article in other languages
- How can I register my property on Agoda (CN)/简体中文
- How can I register my property on Agoda Chinese (HK)/中文 (香港)
- How can I register my property on Agoda Chinese (TW)/繁體中文
- How can I register my property on Agoda Japanese/日本語
- How can I register my property on Agoda Korean/한국어(대한민국)
- How can I register my property on AgodaThai/ไทย
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!