This article outlines the documentation necessary for Agoda customers to check-in at your property, in addition to guidelines on security deposits and how to address discrepancies that may arise during the check-in process.
What is needed for Agoda customers to check-in?
Here is a checklist to help you ensure that a booking is confirmed before allowing guests to check-in:
- Agoda confirmation voucher: You will receive a confirmation voucher from Agoda. Check to see that there have been no other communications from Agoda regarding any changes in booking status.
- Booking confirmation: The customer should present the booking confirmation. This may be in the form of email or voucher (soft/hard copy). An example is provided below.
- Photo ID verification: The customer checking in should present a valid photo ID that matches the name on the booking confirmation.
All bookings made through Agoda are reviewed and verified to prevent any fraudulent activity.
In case of any discrepancies, please contact Agoda immediately before allowing the guest to check-in using the voucher.
- You are advised to secure a room deposit from guests upon check-in, which must be refundable upon check-out, to insure against property damage.
- You may add a property policy to your Agoda listing to inform customers of this policy.
- Agoda will not be responsible for any damages incurred to your property during any guests’ stay.
- Agoda will not collect security deposits on your behalf.
- You may contact Agoda Customer Service to check on the booking status.
- If you are informed that the booking status is canceled, please direct the guest to contact Agoda Customer Service for additional assistance.
Please contact Agoda Customer Service for further investigation.
Read this article in other languages:
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!