One of the issues that you may experience is when active room facilities are not shown in the “Available in all rooms” section. In this article, you’ll find some tips to troubleshoot this issue.
Why are my active room facilities not shown properly in the “Available in all rooms” section?
If some or all active room facilities are not showing up, or non-active room facilities are shown as active, you need to check if these facilities have been updated in all room types.
One possible cause is that there are inactive room types with these room facilities still stored on YCS. To fix the issue:
- If your property is inactive for temporary renovation or maintenance, you can remove all room facilities on that inactive room type now and update them again when you reactivate your property.
- If the inactive room type is a room that is no longer available or not sold anymore, you may contact the Agoda Accommodation Support team via the “Need Help” button in YCS and request to delete the inactive room type.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have deactivated my facilities according to the guideline; however, they are not crossed out yet online. How can I make sure it is shown as unavailable?
- How do I update my facilities?
- Troubleshooting — Airport transfer is shown in the highlighted amenities
- Troubleshooting — Crossed-out facilities
- Troubleshooting — Free Breakfast benefit is incorrectly shown
- Troubleshooting — Free Wi-Fi is shown under room benefits