This article will outline the information of how you can find the commission amount for property collect booking that is deducted to you.
Where do I see the commission amount for Property Collect?
You will be able to keep track of your incoming and outgoing Property Collect payments in Finance tab. The All Transactions page will always display all bookings with the amount the customer pays to you and the commission amount Agoda is deducting for the booking. You will also find the commission amount for completed payments on our booking statements and you can collect from the Remittances page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the commission amount displayed on the booking voucher?
No, neither the voucher nor the Bookings page displays Property Collect commission. It is only visible in Finance tab.
What should I do if I find that the commission amount is incorrect in Finance tab?
The amount in ePass always corresponds to the commission rate to make sure you get the correct base rate on your selling rate. If you still have questions, please contact us for further assistance.
Should I transfer the commission amount on the statement to Agoda?
No, Property Collect does not require manual payments to Agoda. The commission amount is automatically deducted from prepaid bookings.
- Introduction to Property Collect
- How do I verify Property Collect bookings?
- How do I view the guest’s credit card?
- How do I request a new credit card from the guest?
- Property Collect without Credit Card
- Where do I get Property Collect booking statements?
- What should I do if I can’t accommodate a Property Collect booking?