This article will outline the factors that can affect the value of a booking, and how to report incorrect amounts to us.
Factors that can affect the price of a booking
Listed below are some common factors that can change the price of a booking:
- Voucher code applied by the customer
- The promotion that you set for customer
- Channel discount (e.g. Agoda Private Sale or VIP)
- Cancellation policy applied to bookings
- Taxes and surcharges
You can find more information about these in the booking confirmations that are sent to your registered email address.
How to Dispute a Booking?
If you would like to dispute a booking, please follow the steps below
Step 1. Click Dispute for the amount you find incorrect
Step 2. Select your reason from the dropdown list
Step 3. Add any Remarks that will be useful in our investigation
Step 4. Click Save to submit
This will remove the amount from the payable items and will trigger a notification for our team to review the calculation. Our Finance team will contact you within 5 business days
- If you spot an incorrect amount or a reservation in Current Transactions, make sure to leave it unselected until it’s being reviewed
- How do I Set Up my Bank Account in ePass?
- What Should I Do if My Bank Account is Rejected?
- How do I handle partial charge in ePass?
- How do I Reissue UPC in ePass?
- How do I Handle Overcharges?