How do I log in to the Agoda extranet? (CN)/简体中文
How do I log in to the Agoda extranet? (HK)/中文 (香港)
How do I log in to the Agoda extranet? (TW)/繁體中文
How do I log in to the Agoda extranet? Japanese/日本語
How do I log in to the Agoda extranet? Korean/한국어(대한민국)
How do I log in to the Agoda extranet? Thai/ไทย
Step 1: Visit ycs.agoda.com.
Step 2: Click “Login to YCS”.
Step 3: Type your registered email address.
Step 4: Enter the 6-digit PIN sent to email and click SIGN IN.
Or Step 4: Chose to receive 6-digit PIN via YCS App by clicking “Send PIN to YCS app instead” and click SIGN IN.
Recent login account
You can log into YCS with your recent login account. This feature will help frequent users to log in without typing their username every time. The recent login accounts will be saved for 5 accounts maximum.
Recent logins feature will be available when:
- The device allows cookies saving.
- Users check the option of Remember me.
- Users log in with normal browser mode (Incognito mode will not save the user’s recent login account).
How to login with a recent logins account?
- Select the account under the recent logins page.
- Choose sign in option (using password or PIN code) to login.
How to remove an account from Recent logins?
- Click the “x” button next to the account that needs to be removed.
- Select confirm from a confirmation pop-up message to remove the selected account.
About Agoda Extranet
The Agoda extranet is known as YCS. It is the back-end system for you to maintain your property listing on Agoda. It includes rates and availability, photos and descriptions, room and rate plan setup, payment options and policies, reservation details, reviews, and more.