You may have seen the notice on your booking page or in a message from the Agoda team to “Acknowledge your Bookings”. This article explains the logic of Acknowledge Booking and how you may perform this action from your end.
Why do I need to acknowledge my bookings?
- Although Agoda bookings are all instantly confirmed, Acknowledge Booking is a step Agoda takes to ensure that property partners are aware of the new booking that has been created.
- To acknowledge having received a booking, partners should leave a remark for confirmation.
Note: Not performing any actions on acknowledging the booking does not mean that the booking is not confirmed. The property is still expected to honor the booking as reserved by the guest.
How can I acknowledge my bookings?
1. Go to Bookings tab in YCS
2. Click View Bookings.
3. Select your criteria and click Search.
4. Click on the Pending Acknowledgment tab and a window will pop up and ask for your acknowledgment ID.
- This ID can be an internal code that your reservations department uses, or any notes, words, numbers that will help you to identify this booking in your own system.
- Tips: Room number, reservations’ agent name.
- What should I do if I can’t accommodate a guest?
- Payment types and how they work
- Where can I view my contract and terms and conditions?