How do I view past payments?
- Go to YCS > Finance and select The Remittances page displays transactions that have previously been approved for payments.
- Only payment authorized users can view each batch in more detail. If your role is the General role, when you click on a batch you will only see the last 4 digits of the card number, the Card Holder Name, the Payment Status, and the Amount.
- You can check your YCS user role in Settings > View Authorized User.
- Filter based on your preferred criteria:
- Booking Date
- Check-in Date
- Check-out Date
- You can also use the checkbox option to include or exclude manual adjustments that have been made
- You can also filter by transaction status:
- Pending Departure
- The search can return information from the beginning until present. The default display period is 6 months.
Please note the following:
- Only the Card Viewer role is able to see the complete UPC and CVV number.
- The cards should be charged within 24 hours of their issuance, otherwise you have to wait 72 hours in order to re-issue a new card.
- Each card can be used only once and should be charged fully.
- A partial charge is not possible.
If you encounter any other issues, please visit our I am unable to charge a payment and need support page.