How do I settle payments?
- Go to Finance and select Current Transactions.
- Check the Booking Transactions section.
- Bookings displayed under this section will have reached the payment due date and may have the payment initiated.
- All bookings are selected for payment by default in the Approve section. Untick the appropriate box if you do not want to include a specific booking in your payment.
- Scroll down on the same page to check the Adjustment Transactions section.
- Bookings displayed under this section have been adjusted by Agoda’s finance team to ensure that the payable value is correct.
- Positive amounts will be displayed in case of partially charged payments, follow-up booking value increases, and other credit items.
- Negative amounts will be displayed in case of overcharges or booking rejection cost.
- Adjustment transactions are mandatory payments and cannot be excluded.
- Click Next to view a summary of your payment amount.
- You may only submit a batch for payment on the Finance tab if the net value is positive. If your total approved amount is negative, you will need to wait for more booking transactions to be added up until your total approved amount is positive.
- You will be directed to a summary page with your e-Card details; please make sure the last 4 digits of the e-Card you have received from Agoda match with the card details displayed on the system and then click Submit to confirm.
- Go to YCS> Finance > Remittances and wait until a new batch is created.
Once the batch has been created, you may need to wait for 15 minutes and up to 2 hours in some cases before you are able to charge your e-Card on your POS terminal.
You can then proceed to use your e-Card on your POS terminal.
All payments that have been approved will be removed from the Current Transactions page. These transactions can be viewed on the All transactions page for future reference.
If you forget to record the card details, or you would like to review the card and transaction details, you can view them on the Remittances page. Visit How do I Review Past Payments? for more information on how to access.