How do I settle payments?
- Go to Finance and select Current Transactions.
- Check the Booking Transactions section.
- Bookings displayed under this section will have reached the payment due date and can have the payment initiated.
- All bookings are selected for payment by default at the Approve section. Untick the box if you do not want to include a specific booking in your payment.
- Scroll down on the same page to check the Adjustment Transactions section.
- Bookings displayed under this section have been adjusted by Agoda’s finance team to ensure that the payable value is correct.
- Positive amounts will be displayed in case of partially charged payments, follow-up booking value increases, and other credit items.
- Negative amounts will be displayed in case of overcharges or booking rejection cost.
- Adjustment transactions are mandatory payments and cannot be excluded.
- Click Next to view a summary of your payment amount.
- You may only submit a batch for payment on Finance tab if the net value is positive. If your total approved amount is negative, you will need to wait for more booking transactions to be added up until your total approved amount is positive.
- You will now receive an auto-generated message to check the bank account details set up in YCS. You should not change your approved bank account at this time, as this will result in a delay in payment settlement. Click Submit.
- You will see another message indicating that the payment will be settled and the amount will be sent to your bank account within 10 business days. Click Settle to complete the payment.
All payments that have been approved will be removed from the Current Transactions page. These transactions can be viewed on the All transactions page for future reference.
If you would like to review the transaction details, you can view them in the Remittances page. There you will also see the Value Date which tells you when the payment will be received in your bank account. Visit How do I Review Past Payments? for more information on accessing the Remittances page.