In this article, we will introduce how to check and view booking transactions in ePass. You may find the tutorial video attached for further reference below.
How to search for previous transactions
Search on All Transactions page with various criteria
Step 1. Login into YCS
Step 2. Go to ePass tab
Step 3. Select All Transactions
The All Transactions page allows you to query your transactions on a number of criteria:
- By Booking Date
- Check-in Date
- Check-out Date
- You can also use the checkbox option to include or exclude manual adjustments that have been made
The search can return information from the beginning until present. The default display period is 6 months.
Filter transaction by payment status
You can also filter by transaction status:
- Pending Departure
How to view transaction details
You can click on a transaction in order to see the transaction details at the bottom of the page.
You could see details:
- Guest Name
- Number of Rooms for this booking
- Number of Nights for this booking
- Payment Status
- Payment Reference Number
- Bookings which are visible on All Transactions page will also become visible in Current Transactions page when they become eligible for payment.
- Non-refundable bookings are eligible for payment on the booking date, while Flexible Cancellation bookings will be eligible for payment upon guest departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does one of the bookings show unpaid in All Transaction but I can’t find in Current Transaction?
If you are on UPC on ePass, it’s likely that you have submitted this transaction but haven’t charge the card we provided. You can go to Remittances page and obtain UPC card to charge. Otherwise, you can reach out Agoda Accommodation Support via the “Need Help” button on YCS.