In this article, we will outline things to note for contract termination and how to request contract termination.
Read this article on other languages:
Things to note about contract termination
Contract termination will result in the permanent deactivation of your listing on Agoda.
Please note that we won’t be able to restore your listing after it has been deactivated. You will be required to re-register if you decide to partner with us again in the future.
Following Agoda’s terms and conditions, termination requires you to:
- Honor all bookings made by Agoda customers before the termination agreement and until their stays are completed.
- Complete all payments due under the agreement.
In the case that you are not able to honor any outstanding bookings, you will be required to provide relocation for the guests. Visit What should I do if I can’t accommodate guests for details on offering relocation alternatives. If relocation is not an option, you must compensate Agoda for the cost of relocating those guests.
How to request contract termination
You can request for contract termination by:
- Contacting your Market Manager.
- Submitting the request through the YCS Partner Support Center.
- Contacting the Agoda Accommodation Support Team.
Submit your request for contract termination through the YCS Partner Support Center:
- Click Registration/Contract >> I want to remove a property or end my relationship with Agoda.
- Next, select the reason for contract termination that is most relevant to you. If none apply, you may click Other and provide further explanation on the following screen.
- Once you have completed the contact form, click Submit.
If you are having trouble requesting contract termination, please contact us for further assistance.
Note: any outstanding bookings that need to be honored or provided with relocation, as well as any pending payments to be settled upon check-out, must be finalized before sending your contract termination request.
To ensure that we are able to complete your request for contract termination, you will also be required to provide additional information, such as:
- Confirmation that there are no outstanding bookings.
- Confirmation that all pending payments have been finalized.
- Reason for contract termination.
Your contract termination request will not be executed until the last booking has been completed and all payments are settled.
How to check for outstanding bookings
As mentioned above, it is mandatory for all confirmed bookings to be honored before contract termination. As such, it is important to check for any outstanding bookings.
Please follow the steps below to double check for outstanding bookings.
Step 1. Go to Bookings >> View Bookings
Step 2. Click on Stay Date
Step 3. Change From date to today’s date and delete the To date.
Step 4. Click Search. This will generate a list of outstanding bookings.
Step 5. Listed bookings with the status Cancelled in red do not count as outstanding.
Step 6. Ensure that you are viewing the complete list by clicking Export to Excel.
How to check for pending payments
To confirm that neither you nor Agoda has any pending payments, please make sure all transactions are finalized:
- ePass payment method– click on the payment method below for more detail:
- UPC payment method – please refer to How Do I Charge a UPC? for more detail.
We are always here to help you with any issues you may encounter and we look forward to receiving your feedback on our products. Please feel free to contact your Market Manager or the Agoda Accommodation Support Team.
You may request to cancel the booking by contacting the Agoda Customer Service Team via email at email@example.com or the phone number stated on the hotel voucher (depending on your area). Please note that you will need to provide your reason for cancellation. Contract termination cannot be executed until all outstanding bookings have been completed, relocated, or canceled and all pending payments are settled.
Based on Agoda’s terms and conditions, even after contract termination, Agoda may continue to market your property using inventory made available to Agoda by third parties with whom you have separate distribution agreements. You may contact these third parties directly with any further inquiries or concerns.
Please visit How can I temporarily close my property? for more details and guidelines.
Read this article in other languages
- How do I end my partnership with Agoda Chinese (CN)/简体中文
- How do I end my partnership with Agoda Chinese (HK)/中文 (香港)
- How do I end my partnership with Agoda Chinese (TW)/繁體中文
- How do I end my partnership with Agoda Japanese/日本語
- How do I end my partnership with Agoda Korean/한국어(대한민국)
- How do I end my partnership with Agoda Thai/ไทย
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!